Saturday, July 27, 2013

Attack on Titan is BACK!!!


Levi's Excited. Are you?
  Remember that one time, I used to review Attack on Titan? Yeah me neither. [Post Ends]

     Just kidding, Just kidding. Way back when Attack on Titan started, I did some episode reviews because I instantly fell in love with it! However, I fell way behind in the episodes so I just gave up. [I know, I'm just so dedicated, right?] Anyway between it's spring season and it's new summer season I was able to catch up on all the episodes, and now that I'm all caught up, I decided to take another crack at it. This means I will now be doing weekly episode recaps of both Free! Iwatobi Swim Club and this . This will probably get tricky when school starts but for now, it's pretty easy to manager. So let me leave you with my reviews of the to most recent episodes.                            
                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment