Sunday, July 28, 2013

Attack on Titan Merch Round Up!



   Attack on Titan is one of the most popular anime of the year so it makes sense that everyone looking to profit from it. Since the start of the summer,  a lot of different AoT merchandise have been set to be release to the delight of fans everywhere, so I thought it'd be fun to take a look at some of these anticipated items!

Product: Cycling Jersey
Price: 13,440 yen [~$137]
Release Date: October
Product: Cycling Bib Shorts
Price: 14, 280 yen [~$145]
Release Date: October

  So, I'm not a cyclist but I think fans who are will be pretty excited. I'm really feeling the Jersey although I think I would like it better if the front was just brown, rather than a print of the Attack on Titan's promotion picture. It seems too Zazzle-made to me. The bib shorts could go either way for me; I think I would have to see them in person, or at least a picture of the actual product. For nwo though, I'm leaning towards a no for them. I definitely think the design could have been more creative. 

"Attack on Titan" Mask T-Shirt



Provider: Cospa Gee Store
Price: 2,900 yen [~$30]
Release Date: August

Okay, I don't know about you but I think this is freaking awesome! A shirt that doubles as a mask?! I'll admit it will look a little weird when you're hiking your shirt over your face but I see this as a really cool way to show your love for AoT! And for once, a reasonable price! It's definitely a GET for me!





Provider: Masameya
Price: 750 yen [~ $8] each
Release Date: August [Now taking Pre-orders]

Now eight dollar stickers aren't really my thing, so ultimately, I'll have to pass. But I have to admit, the design with the colossal titan peering over the wall never seizes to excite me. That scene was so epic!

"Attack on Titan" Shirt/ Hats

Product: Training Corps Shirts
Provider: COSPA
Price: 3045 yen [~$31]
Release Date: July


Product: Survey Corps Shirts
Provider: COSPA
Price: 3045 yen [~$31]
Release Date: July

Product: Survey Corps Embroidered Caps
Provider: COSPA
Price: 3885 yen [~$39]
Release Date: September

YES YES YES YES! These items are magnificent! The shirts are absolutely stunning [especially in black] and whoever I need to give my money to in order to get them, *takes out wallet* it's yours! I usually don't go for embroidered hats but they complete the look nicely. And plus, these look so BAD ASS!!!!!!

"Attack on Titan" Hug Pillows Offered



Product: Training Corps Shirts
Provider: movic
Price: 9450 yen [~$96]
Release Date: September 19th

I feel like this was the product that everybody was waiting for... and finally, the prayers have been answered! As a big Eren fan, this pillow is giving me life, but I really wish they'd offer more characters [although he and Levi seem to be the fan favorites]. Anyway, it's a GET for me...that is, if you don't mind going backrupt! [That price though...]

No comments:

Post a Comment